~Finally Finished!~

If you read my previous post, you would of read that what should of been a simple Martha-inspired project ended up stressing me out! Well, I am pleased to announce I am finally finished! I used what I had around the house except I bought a can of Rustoleum's Painter's Touch Heirloom White spray paint. 



~before~


~Rustoleum Painter's Touch in Heirloom White~




~painted small squares using chalkboard paint~



~painted a frame around the chalkboard square~



~finally finished~


Now I need to have a few days free and no rain to finish painting the furniture in my girls' rooms!



Linking up to some of my favourite blogs: DIY Day at A Soft Place To Land
and The Shabby Nest
and Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch


4 comments

  1. cute! Isn't it great to be organized? lol wish I was speaking from experience! I am NOT organized.
    good job!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great! I'm really loving it! Come see my creation and if you like what u see, click the "follow" & "subscribe" button so that we can visit each other often!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat...