To Market, To Market...


This past weekend I attended the Fieldstone Vintage Christmas Market. Run by the fabulous blogging/vintage scavenger dynamo duo, Lily and Rachel from Birch and Bird.



If you recall, I was one of the chosen ones to be a judge for their summer market! Since I missed that market, I could not miss this one!

Although smaller in scale, there was no shortage of pretty! 



The best part was bumping into other bloggers and friends there! Had a chance to chat with Rosa, Janis, Colleen, and Victoria.

{Colleen's booth!}



Colleen with all her goodies!
You can read my interview with her here.


Loved this twist on for an Advent Calendar by Rachel and Lily!




Rachel and Lily always have a fabulous collection of vintage gas sign letters and numbers. I couldn't help myself but to buy three! I already have two from their shop. My only dilemma is how to hang up the Plexiglas signs on the wall. 

Any ideas out there?


And as usual Tracey from RaggyGirlVintage's booth did not disappoint!








Have you been to any good Christmas markets?

XO Barbara

6 comments

  1. Hhhh, it looks like so much fun! Wish I could just walk on water - I would've seen you there if I could!

    I love the calendar. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very very cool market - love this time of the year for markets. I wish there was one to go to every weekend. Love it.
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great show! Wish we had one like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh looking @ the pictures I think I missed a few shopping items ...I did get a letter "S" for our son in law & daughter from Rachel & Lily! Great stocking stuffer!
    Nice of you to feature Vintage Home!...gunna steal the picture without my face...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of this great Christmas market. It looks like there was tons of pretty and even more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat...