~Check This Out~

*if you are my sister and are reading this post then go no further - Christmas secret!


    One of my favourite blogs to read is by the dynamic duo Aubrey+Lindsay. They blog about their adventures of decorating their first home in Toronto. I love their style and DIY spirit, not to mention that they are also Canadian! Check them out, maybe they will become a favourite too.


     Lindsay also runs a wonderful letterpress business called Penny People Designs. I love her assortment of cards, invites, stationary and  art. My all time favourite is the wonderful alphabet art you can have personalized. This art has a great vintage feel to it and would look fantastic in a child's room. My kids are too old for that so I ordered one today from Lindsay's etsy shop for my nieces for Christmas. I can't wait until it comes! All I need to get is a frame from Ikea - that is where I am heading tomorrow to pick up a frame for a large map that is going onto my son's wall. I am hoping to have his room mostly put together and to share photos later this week!







No comments

Post a Comment

Let's chat...